Source: Chorizo & chickpea stew
Chorizo & Chickpea Stew
Servings 3 people
- 100 g chorizo peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 chipotle chillies fresh, sliced
- 400 g cherry toomatoes 1 tin
- 1 lemon juiced
- 400 g chickpeas 1 tin
- In a frying pan, fry the chorizo, onion, chilli and garlic for 5 mins or until the chorizo is browning on the outside. Drain the excess oil, then stir in the spices.
- Pour in the tomatoes, lemon juice, chickpeas and seasoning. Bubble for 5 mins more to thicken slightly then serve.