Source: Carrot and coriander soup
Carrot and Coriander Soup
Servings 3 people
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 450 g carrots sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 1 bunch fresh coriander freshly chopped
- 1 stick celery sliced
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions, celery and the carrots. Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Stir in the ground coriander and season well. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Whizz with a hand blender or in a blender until smooth. Reheat in a clean pan, stir in the fresh coriander and serve.