Servings 2 people
- 200 g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g bottarga
- 1 clove garlic peeled and crushed
- 0.5 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 10 g fresh parsley finely chopped
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the garlic and chilli flakes for a couple of minutes until golden. Remove from the heat and if using fresh botarga grate it in or if using dried ground bottarga just add it directly.
- When the pasta is done drain it, reserving some of the cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the frying pan along with a bit of the reserved liquid to loosen it and stir well to combine. Stir through the chopped parsley and then serve.